We'll share the recipes later in case you want to try the same at your home.
We also spent the weekend walking at the beach, eating Chinese food, playing Crimes Against Humanity with our gal pals, and shopping for school clothes.
KBW also thought we should share some quotes from the weekend with you so here we go:
1. Nobody owns Carrie Cokely.
2. You have to establish your dominance, that's why I ignore the dog. I saw it on the dog whisperer.
3. I like that game, crimes against humanity.
4. Are you trying to see if I'm in a coma?
5. You've got to make your own adventures Luna!
6. Can I tell you something without it sounding like sexual harassment?
7. Oh goodie, I get to learn about white people!
8. Have you ever eaten a Wendy's pretzel bun burger? Yeah! It's like a pretzel, but it's a bun and a burger. It's great.
In the end I think while we were enjoying ourselves, the dog couldn't make heads or tails of what was happening as evidenced by the picture below.
That's it for now Banjos and Brastraps fans. We'll try to post more often in the last half of 2014, especially now that I have the correct password!