After numerous hours in the car, several changes of control over the music, and a night in VA with the Zingraff-Thomas family, we made it to NC. So far on the trip here are some things that we have learned:
1. You should always eat somewhere with truthful advertising - we may check this out later to rate it's yumminess...
2. If you have an ugly roof with stains there is a company out there that can help you regain your status in the neighborhood --- roofshampoo.com
3. If you turn the seat warmer on because it's cold when you leave you should try to remember to turn it off when it starts to get warm -- otherwise your BFF might think she's having a hot flash when it's 85 degrees outside and she is now sitting in the seat - which I have to admit was pretty darn funny.
4. Some states take refreshments more seriously than others, the picture below is one where we feel they hit the mark --
5. Chick-fil-a did not in fact buy out all the Panera Bread restaurants in an evil plot to get us lost everytime we looked for one.
And finally ..
6. In the great Mt. Jackson demolition derby when you pit a Saab against a rock wall -- the Saab can make it out alive with only a minor bumper scratch.